- Sewing machine – There are plenty of great sewing machines out there.
- Sewing machine Needles – They’ll be put to work piecing together your quilt top and quilting through multiple layers of fabric.
- Sewing Thread – You’ll need lots of thread. You can choose thread that matches your fabric and will blend in or thread that contrasts your fabric (but still fits with your quilt colors) to pop out.
- Pins and Quilting Pins – There will be so much pinning. Stock up! Also consider grabbing some large safety pins or basting pins.
- Batting – Batting is what will make your quilt fluffy and cozy. If you’re wanting a lighter quilt, you don’t have to use any. It also comes in various widths that you can choose from.
- Rotary Cutting Set – This is an incredibly useful and accurate way to cut quilt blocks, or any fabric really. It also works for paper and scrapbooking
- Fabric Shears – extra sharp scissors for trimming up fabric without fraying it or making it look like you chewed it off with your teeth.
Sources: Best Cricut for Quilting